Disinfection Services in Cherry Hills Village, Colorado
Many residents are asking how to minimize the spread of viruses and disinfect their homes and office buildings to keep people safe and healthy. Best Option Restoration specializes in home and facility cleaning and disinfection services. We deploy crews that adhere to CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces to kill viruses.
Call for a FREE Quote
How to Prevent Spreading Viruses in Cherry Hills Village
Colorado residents are affected by sicknesses from viruses each year, and they are constantly changing. The good news is that the same products that have been tried and tested will call 99.9% of all viruses and bacteria.
Below are the top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- People with symptoms should stay home.
- Frequently clean (or call Best Option Restoration to clean) all surfaces that come into contact with people; light switches, doorknobs, faucets, etc.
- Disinfect surfaces regularly to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill viruses, such as Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide or call Best Option Restoration for disinfection services at (720) 782-2858 or to obtain a quick quote.
- Keep common areas stocked with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Frequently wash your hands by scrubbing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- In addition, you can call (720) 782-2858 for a free estimate to sanitize your home or facility.
Why Call Best Option Restoration for Disinfection Services in Cherry Hills Village?
- Illnesses from viruses in Cherry Hills Village, such as various forms of the flu and others affect many people annually. Best Option Restoration has provided cleaning and sanitization services for many years and follows best practices as outlined by the CDC to keep the spread of germs to a minimum.
- Best Option Restoration's teams are well trained and supervised to ensure to comply with proper procedures when cleaning and sanitizing local homes and office buildings.
- When an outbreak of a virus is suspected or known to be spreading locally, the cleaning crews at Best Option Restoration follow a cleaning and disinfection protocol that is designed to remove germs from all surfaces, preventing spread.
- When you call (720) 782-2858 for cleaning and sanitizing services to reduce the spread of viruses, we offer a full home solution that ensures that all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected, including every light switch, door push, handle, doorknob, surface and more. These stringent practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are the best-known measures that prevent the spread of viruses.
Call for FREE Disinfection Services Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "These guys are the real deal...good work, no-nonsense. File your claim and put 'em to work."
Mike S., Disinfection Services in Denver, CO2020-09-16
★★★★★ - "Mr Steven was very prompt and professional. Helotes with mold inspection so I could sell my house quickly."
Nick M., Mold Removal in Denver, CO2021-03-11
★★★★★ - "Top tier company and service. Won't hesitate to call in a time of need."
Drew R., Water Damage Restoration in Denver, CO2021-03-11
★★★★★ - "Had a bit of a water leak issue at my home. Called these guys and within a couple of hours had them on-site to help understand what needed to happen and how it was going to work. Absolutely an amazing company to work with!"
Kest Industries, Dry Out Services in Denver, CO2021-03-11
★★★★★ - "We have used BOR twice and each time was such a pleasure to work with, they are knowledgeable, timely, and listened to our needs. We have used several contractors over the years for renovations with many hassles and headaches, BOR did an amazing job with great quality and cleanliness. We will continue to use them for all future needs."
Ashley M., Sanitizing Services in Denver, CO2020-09-16
★★★★★ - "I hired BOR this last week to help with mold remediation. I can't speak highly enough about my experience with them. They're excellent communicators, friendly, reliable, accommodating, and thorough."
Isabel S., Mold Removal in Denver, CO2020-09-16
★★★★★ - "I have had to work with BOR on several occasions (unfortunately), but each time they have been great to work with! Very responsive and quick to get to the job. Also very thorough and at a fair price. They are the easiest contractors that I ever have to work with and I recommend them highly."
Brent B., Water Damage Restoration in Denver, CO2020-09-16
★★★★★ - "I have worked with Kyle on more than one project. He does quality work, he is honest and dependable. I like working with B.O.R. and highly recommend them!"
Frank S., Flood Damage in Denver, CO2020-09-16
★★★★★ - "was efficient and was able to squeeze us into his schedule very quickly. What really sets BOR apart, however, is the communication and follow-through. John spent 25 minutes during our initial phone call explaining what he would likely do. Also, after he was done, he coordinated other contractors to help out with other aspects of the job. Would definitely recommend BOR!"
Ben H., Disaster Cleanup in Aurora, CO2020-09-16
★★★★★ - "The B.O.R. team went out of their way to make sure that my house and I were well taken care of. I experienced a large water leak late at night and when I called B.O.R. they wasted no time troubleshooting my situation and were on-site within the hour. Throughout the entire process, I was filled in on what was going on and what needed to happen. Their communication and work ethic was exceptional. I will never use anyone else should myself, or any of my friends or family have an issue like this that needs to resolve!"
Whitney B., Water Damage Restoration in Denver, CO2020-09-16
★★★★★ - "I had a leak from my A/C unit that had affected the ceiling above my kitchen. Having pets and small children in the house, this was a complete nightmare. Kyle from B.O.R came out and was more than helpful in easing the stress of the occurrence. Ortho from B.O.R and the rest of the team were also incredibly friendly and accommodating! These guys are the best of the best!"
Cassidy L., Dry Out Services in Littleton, CO2020-09-16